Ultimate HR Manual - Western Edition - Enhanced!
The Ultimate HR Manual – Western Edition gives you practical advice
and solutions to help you deal with the HR and employment issues you face every
day. Developed by CCH and endorsed by HRMAM, this service is always up-to-date
and very user-friendly.
HERE’S WHY THIS HR MANUAL IS DIFFERENT FROM THE REST.
10 key sections included in the manual are:
Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness
Standards & Human Rights
an Employee Handbook (New!)
The unique organization of the manual will help you find the right information quickly and easily.
Topics will include:
- Overview and Practical Application - background, explanations
- Checklists - keep projects on track
- Sample Letters, Documents and Forms - complete projects quickly
- Model Policies and Procedures - accurate starting point for
- Sources of Further Information – additional information
The Ultimate HR Manual –
Western Edition includes:
- HR Answers Now – NEW! Three
e-books in pdf format that cover those basic HR questions that continually
arise at work, presented in a Q & A structure. They include:
- Employee Relations, Employee Developments, and Staffing
- Employment and Labour Law
- Pensions, Benefits, and Payroll Processing
- HR Training Tools in PowerPoint consists of a series of professionally written training
modules that are fully customizable and cover a wide range of essential topics
for both managers and employees.
- HR Quick Facts - This desktop booklet will save you valuable time by
putting the answers to quick HR questions at your fingertips! It is published
and updated annually in February.
- Newsletter - Written by experts in the field, this monthly newsletter
is a valuable reminder of what’s new in the constantly growing and changing HR
landscape. It provides you with summaries of recent cases and legislative
developments. Also included are tips and practice tools to aid you in your
day-to-day decision making. This newsletter can be purchased separately.
- Regular updates to commentary and new topics added as needed.
Fax in your 30-day no-risk
reservation form today and SAVE $100.00.
Or, contact your CCH Account Manager for more information