HRMAM's Membership Referral Program is a great way to grow your professional Association and receive complimentary dinner meeting registrations! We know that word of mouth is the #1 reason most of our new members first joined HRMAM. This means that you hold the power to help HRMAM grow our membership. By helping us recruit new members, we can showcase the Association to even more HR professionals across the province. Being a member of HRMAM means community, connections, and a commitment to your profession - and this referral program is your reward for helping make a stronger HRMAM!Rewards/Benefits to Recruiters
For each new member that joins as a result of a referral, the referring HRMAM member will receive one complimentary dinner meeting registration.Time Frame
The Membership Referral Program runs during HRMAM's membership renewal season, which is April 1 to June 30.Criteria/Eligibility
- Existing members may refer new members. The referral qualifies once the new member has paid his/her membership dues
- Renewals of existing members or members rejoining HRMAM after a lapse of less than two years do not qualify as a referral
- To receive credit for the referral, the new member, when completing his/her membership application, must select the
Member Referral option when answering the question "How did you hear
about HRMAM" and provide the name and contact information of the referring member
- On the online membership application form, when answering the question "How did you hear about HRMAM?", the referred member should choose "Member Referral" and include the referring HRMAM member's name and contact details.
- After the Membership Referral Program ends on June 30, a promo code will be sent out to all referring members to use when registering online for their complimentary dinner meeting of choice.