Applications are due January 31, 2013.
Deadline Extended: February 8, 2013
Life Membership in HRMAM is a prestigious honorary designation
recognizing CHRP members who are no longer, or will no longer be, an
active Human Resource practitioner. This award is in recognition of
significant contributions made to HRMAM or to the Human Resource
HRMAM’s Board of Directors may, by Special Resolution, admit as a Life Member any member who:
- Is currently a member in good standing
- Is no longer or will no longer be an active Human Resource practitioner
- Has been an active member of the Association for a period of not less than 20 years
- Has made significant contributions to the Association or to the Human Resource profession
Life Member shall carry the same rights and privileges as a Regular Member,
including the right to vote at meetings of members and to hold elected office.
A Life Member is exempt from payment membership dues.
Awards Committee must receive nominations no later than January 31.
Awards Committee will make a recommendation to HRMAM’s Board of Directors for
approved by HRMAM’s Board, successful candidates and nominators are notified in
writing and the award is presented at HRMAM’s Excellence in Leadership Awards Gala.
- You must use Internet Explorer 8 or Mozilla Firefox to view the online application form
- In order to add, change, or return to your application form you must continue to use the same computer
- Ensure you have strictly adhered to all maximum word counts
- This application accepts text only - you cannot use formatting such as bullets, bolding, underlining, etc
- Any supplementary/supporting materials may be submitted to Ron Gauthier at email@example.com
- These documents must be submitted by January 31 or your application will be considered void
For more information, please contact:*
*Your inquiry may be forwarded to a volunteer from HRMAM's Awards Gala Nominations Subcommittee.