Applications are due January 31, 2013.
Deadline Extended: February 8, 2013
The Fellow CHRP designation is a prestigious, honorary award presented
to a CHRP member who has made an exemplary contribution to the
advancement of the human resources profession. Individuals must meet the
eligibility and nomination criteria to be considered for this award.
awarded the Fellow CHRP title will use the abbreviation FCHRP after
their names and will be listed as Fellows in the National CHRP registry.
Nominees must have 20 years of criteria-related experience, be a
CHRP, and be a member in good standing of a CCHRA provincial HR
association for a minimum of five years.
To nominate an
exceptional CHRP for this award, you must complete the FCHRP nomination
form. Nominations must be supported by three individuals, at least one
of whom is a CHRP themselves.
HRMAM member in good standing
- Member of a CCHRA provincial HR association for a minimum of five (5) years
- Must hold the CHRP designation
- Physically located within an organization based in Manitoba
- Has not been a member of the CCHRA Board of Directors, Professional
Standards Committee, Independent Board of Examiners or the Provincial
Board for a one (1) year period prior to nomination
must have made an exemplary contribution in advancing the human resources
profession in at least three of five key areas:
Strategic positioning of the human resources profession
- Advocacy on behalf of the HR profession to government policy makers
- Development, sharing, and promotion of innovative HR ideas, policies, and practices
- Service to local, provincial, and/or national HR associations
- Service to the broader community/social responsibility
a more detailed description of these key areas, please click here [link to PDF
of FCHRP assessment].
Completed nomination form must be submitted by January 31
(3) supporting letters outlining the significant achievements/impact on
the profession, one of which must reflect peer recognition (CHRP)
- Nominee's professional biography to be used for publicity purposes. (maximum 300 word count)
HRMAM's Awards Committee must receive nominations and make a
recommendation to HRMAM's Board of Directors if the committee deems a
candidate is worthy.
Once approved by HRMAM's Board, the
recommendations are forwarded to the Canadian Council of Human Resources
Associations (CCHRA) for final review and approval.
candidates and nominators are notified in writing and the award is
presented at HRMAM's Excellence in Leadership Awards Gala.
- You must use Internet Explorer 8 or Mozilla Firefox to view the online application form
- In order to add, change, or return to your application form you must continue to use the same computer
- Ensure you have strictly adhered to all maximum word counts
- This application accepts text only - you cannot use formatting such as bullets, bolding, underlining, etc
- Any supplementary/supporting materials may be submitted to Ron Gauthier at email@example.com. These documents must be submitted by January 31 or your application will be considered void
more information, please contact:
Executive Director & CHRP Registrar